I am fighting with my laziness ~!!!
haha~
too many coursework is waiting for meeeeeeeeee...
however ,
too many coursework make me feel lost ..
don't know which coursework should I do first ?
and ,
too many coursework make me feel to escape ...
sniff sniff ...
I will keep fb , and don't know go where already ...
arghhh ~!!!!
CANT
CANT
CANT
I have to do my coursework .... !!!
Feel like don't want to graduate ...
don't want go to society universiti ...
but I have to ...
haha~
too many coursework is waiting for meeeeeeeeee...
however ,
too many coursework make me feel lost ..
don't know which coursework should I do first ?
and ,
too many coursework make me feel to escape ...
sniff sniff ...
I will keep fb , and don't know go where already ...
arghhh ~!!!!
CANT
CANT
CANT
I have to do my coursework .... !!!
Feel like don't want to graduate ...
don't want go to society universiti ...
but I have to ...

0 评论:
发表评论